Investmech Mission Statement
Our goal is sustainable profitability to generate sustainable financial and operational growth in the interest of our stakeholders.
We shall deliver product in a class of its own; we shall not compromise in our quest to seek and accept only the best; we are perfectionists in consulting, all anchored in our faith in God Almighty.
In our core business of consulting engineering, product testing, product development and business consulting, we offer our customers the following benefits:
- Flexibility, with strategic alliance agreements and a professional support network to react rapidly to the changing demands of industry and our customers.
- Customer service and satisfaction is our highest priority and, therefore, we make an effort to analyse the benefits sought by our customers.
- We believe in physical contact with our clients whether they are situated in Gauteng or in Cape Town or abroad, we will go the distance for we know no technology can replace a friendly smile and a warm handshake.
- We believe in technology transfer to our clients to empower our clients with knowledge and thereby enable us to deliver a better service and product on a continuous basis.
- Our customers and suppliers are long-
term beneficiaries and partners in the success of our business.
- Every contract is completed with dedication and the results reflect our global leadership role.
- We meet agreed-
upon delivery times or negotiate any variations on a win- win basis with our customers.
- We ensure that our customers receive the quality service they deserve, by conforming to acknowledged international standards.
- Our international status is the result of our innovative but pragmatic solutions in the fields of consulting engineering, testing, product development and business consulting. We do not hesitate to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ethics is of the utmost importance to us and our ethical standards will not be compromised. Our employees are expected to behave ethically under all circumstances.
- We respect and adhere to the laws of South Africa, as well as the countries in which we do business.
- We act responsibly towards the environment.
- The mutual respect, balanced lifestyles and climate of trust and openness in the company are enviable.
- Our performance-
oriented remuneration and benefit policies, the clean and neat working environment and good interpersonal relationships result in an efficient, committed and ambitious workforce.
- We remain on the leading edge through mutually defined and planned training and development programmes because we invest in the social needs of our most important asset – our workforce.
- We know that our continuing success depends on our ability to eliminate low efficiency and to create meaningful products and projects.
- At all times we act in the legitimate interests of the customer and discharge our duties with integrity, faithfulness, efficiency and competence.
- We seek new business opportunities, including synergistic alliances, to expand our position in the professional engineering and services market.
Our competitive scope
We accept the challenge of convincing our customers of our strengths and competitive advantages. We know that our continuing success depends on our ability to eliminate low productivity and to create meaningful products and projects. At all times we act in the legitimate interests of the customer and discharge our duties with integrity, faithfulness, efficiency and competence. We seek new business opportunities, including synergistic alliances, to expand our position in the professional engineering market.